- How can we prove or verify what is good action in complex situations;
- To what extent are knowledge claims in ethics open to bias and other limitations;
- What are the strengths and limitations of emotion and reason when deciding on courses of action.
View prezi for this session here
Moral Relativism vs Absolutism
Steven Pinker Redefines Moral Relativism
One model for a Universal Moral Code here
- What are the knowledge questions around the application of one, universal code of ways to behave, across the whole world?
- Is morality determined by cultural, social and historical context …? … or is it universal?